Join us to learn how to decommission workspaces sustainably
Nearly 20% of office space in the US sits empty.
It’s no surprise, then, that office building decommissions are having a moment. In this wild world of decommissioning, workplace real estate and facilities teams must vacate their spaces quickly. And more often than not, they’re sending their furniture and equipment to the landfill. But what if you could harness inspiration from organizations who have cleared out of their facilities with an eye toward reuse?
Join Valentina Rappa and Emma Hopson from Rheaply as they share stories of reusing surplus assets at scale and discuss how these examples could inspire a more sustainable model for decommissions.
In this webinar, you’ll learn
- What the commercial reuse movement is and why it matters
- How to reap the benefits of a sustainable decommission projects
- Real life examples from leaders who have cleared out spaces responsibly
- The top 3 decommissioning metrics to track for sustainability reporting
- Why circularity is the next big trend in workplace facilities management