Rheaply Acceptable Use Policy
Last updated: November 17, 2023
If we determine that any User has violated these guidelines, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time without prior warning. In addition, we reserve the right to take any other remediating action, such as limiting the number of accounts with which you may interact and/or reporting the issue to authorities when appropriate.
Buying, selling, or listing of the following is prohibited via any Rheaply Service.
- Adult Products
- Body Parts and Fluids
- Digital Media and Electronic Devices, including devices that facilitate or encourage streaming digital content in an unauthorized manner or interfering with the functionality of electronic devices.
- Discrimination: Listings must comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination. Listings may not wrongfully discriminate or suggest a preference for or against people because of a personal characteristic, included but not limited to, race, ethnicity, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, marital status, disability, or medical or genetic condition.
- Documents, Currency, and Financial Instruments including the buying or selling of real or fake documents, currency, financial instruments and virtual currency.
- Gambling: Listings may not promote the buying, selling or facilitation of online gambling for money or money’s worth, including digital currencies. Online gambling includes gaming, betting, lotteries, raffles, casino, fantasy sports, bingo, poker and sweepstakes in an online environment.
- Hateful: Listing may not share hate speech or hateful products or content/offers or otherwise discriminate against, promote violence, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of immutable characteristics, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, serious disease, etc.
- Hazardous Goods and Materials/Substances
- Human Exploitation and Sexual Services, including any form of human trafficking, prostitution, escort, or sexual services
- Illegal and regulated products, activities, goods, and services: Listings must comply with all applicable laws, including any restrictions regarding the sharing of content that promotes or sells prohibited products and/or activities. This includes a prohibition against any content or activity featuring, encouraging, offering, or soliciting an illegal activity, good(s), or service(s)
- Ingestible Supplements
- Land, Animals, and Animal Products
- Medical and Healthcare Products
- Misleading Products/Services: You may not share or promote any Listing that is false, misleading, or inaccurate.
- No Item for Sale: Listings may not promote news, humor, or other content that does not offer any product for sale
- Prescription Products, Drugs, and Drug Paraphernalia
- Recalled Products
- Sexually Positioned Products: Listings may not position products or services in a sexually suggestive manner
- Stolen Goods
- Subscriptions and Digital Products, including the buying or selling of downloadable digital content, digital subscriptions, and digital accounts.
- Third-Party Infringement, including any content that infringes upon or violates the intellectual property rights of any third party, including copyright or trademark. This includes, but is not limited to, the promotion or sale of counterfeits, such as goods that copy the trademark (name or logo) and/or distinctive features of another company’s products to imitate a genuine product
- Tobacco Products, Vaping Products, and Related Paraphernalia
- Used Cosmetics including cosmetics that have been used or that are not sold in their original packaging.
- Certain Vehicle Parts and Accessories
- Violence: You may not share a listing containing instructions or materials related to the assembly of bombs or other weapons or promotion of violence using firearms or other weapons, including any content that promotes, supports, or affiliates with violent extremist and terrorist groups.
- Weapons, Ammunition, and Explosives