People buy new things every day when quality, reusable items are sitting idle, waiting for their next use. Reuse is often the forgotten one of the three R’s: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. Join Rheaply and CivStart for this webinar where we will explore how reuse contributes to a more sustainable economic model that can reduce CO2 emissions.
This webinar is for anyone interested in learning more about the role of reuse in sustainability. We will focus on how the public sector can lead the way in creating this new economic model that prioritizes sustainability.
Our expert speakers will share insights and best practices on:
- Foundational circular economy terminology
- The circular economy in theory
- Examples of successful reuse stories today
- New U.S. legislation that supports the transition from a traditional linear economy to a circular economy
- Sustainability in the public sector